Response Unit Plus - Features and Benefits
Since aluminum is lighter than steel, the Rescue Unit Plus offers a greater fuel efficient method to respond to medical calls than the larger pump truck. Our engineers ensured that the design integrity and quality were maintained in this utility vehicle.
- 5052-H32 grade aluminum body
- 45% lighter than steel
- Increased fuel efficiency
- More payload capacity
- Corrosion resistant
- Modular design - reduces replacement costs after an accident
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant 5052-H32 grade aluminum body. Remarkably, the 56 CA model weighs less than 710 lbs. (40 CA also available)
- OEM Slam Tailgate - Double panel tailgate opens 90° to facilitate loading.
- Stainless Steel Two-Stage Rotary Latches - Rust-resistant, premium lock provides enhanced security over spring-bolt latches
- Stainless Steel Strap Hinges - Durable hinges mounted with stainless steel hardware offers advanced corrosion protection.
- Double skinned Reinforced Doors - Sturdy, flush mounted doors are reinforced at hinges, latches and welded at corners for additional stability.
- Neoprene Bulb Seal & Full Length Drip Rail - These features minimize moisture content inside of cabinets
- LED Lighting - Longer -lasting, brighter and energy efficient lights provide enhanced safety.
- Powder Coat Finish - Environmentally friendly, durable finish.
- Fully-Integrated Bumper - Added strength, accessibility and safety features.